16th Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy Construction, Communal Machinery Exhibition
Kazcomak is the main specialized exhibition in Kazakhstan, attracting key international and major local companies engaged in the development of quarries and related operations, production of asphalt, road patching and renovation, handling machinery and equipment, communal equipment, construction of industrial projects, and housing and public utilities construction.
- Asphalt Concrete Plants
- Road Construction Machinery
- Quarry Equipment
- Utility Equipment
- Tunneling and Excavating Machinery
- Lifting and conveying equipment, cranes
- Transportation Equipment
- Excavators, Graders, Bulldozers, Tractors
- Spare Parts and Components for Machinery and Equipment
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment
- Renting and Leasing of Machinery and Equipment
- Designing and Construction
- Equipment and Materials for Maintenance and Repair of Roads
- Equipment for Production of Raw Materials
The exhibition provides a unique opportunity to meet professionals from around the world and learn more about business opportunities in Central Asia. Traditionally Kazcomak helds alongside the largest exhibition in Central Asia - Mining and Processing of Metals and Minerals “MiningWorld Central Asia”, a traditional meeting place and unifying platform for representatives of mining and metallurgical communities of Kazakhstan and specialists from more than 28 countries.
Kazcomak 2017 – facts and figures:
- Exhibitors: 271 companies from 28 countries*:
Australia, Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Finland, Iran, Israel, Italy, Germany, Great Britain, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Norway, People's Republic of China, Poland, Republic of South Africa, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Korea, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.
- The total exhibition area has grown by 25% in comparison with 2016;
- The number of industry specialists has grown by 8%
*With the MiningWorld Central Asia exhibition
- As a part of the exposition on the street over 50 copies of the career, road-building and municipal equipment have been presented from Belarus, China, Japan, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia, Sweden, South Korea, Turkey USA.
- At an exhibition have been presented such brands as:
Ammann, Astra, Case Construction, Davino, Iveco, Fahrzeuge, Ghh, Mine Master, Manitou, Mecloskey, Volvo, Man, Belaz, Bilmak, Airfil, Kvx, Dynaset Oy, Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions, Diaset, Datc, Rockmore, Driconeq, Tega, Jcb, Белтехснаб, Pebeka S.A., Deswik, Liebherr, Tenova Delkor, Спецмаш, Aramine, Joy Global Surface Mining, Orapi, Metso, Dressta, Komatsu, Terex etc.
- Kazcomak exhibition will be held with the MiningWorld Central Asia exhibition as part of the World Mining Congress in Astana